TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USAGE OF DIGITAL PAYMENT OPTION
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY
- The borrower/customer (you) are advised to read the terms and conditions before usage of online payment
- Usage of this payment gateway for payment of an Equated Monthly
Installment (EMI), Fees, and Other charges is optional. Arthan Finance Private Limited. (AFPL) shall not
be responsible for any loss/damages/liability, if
any, suffered by the borrower/customer in the process of use of this payment
- This facility shall be used for Equated Monthly Installment (EMI),
Fees, and Other charges.
- All the payments made would be adjusted against the EMI due and
- The AFPL website also
contains links to other Web Sites. The linked websites are not
under the control of AFPL directly and the AFPL is not responsible for the Linked
website, including without limitation to any link contained in a Linked
Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked
Website. AFPL is providing these links to
customers only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link
does not imply endorsement by AFPL of the website or any
association with its operators.
- The online payment through the Payment Gateway is not from the AFPL
server and if you are going to a
third-party website for
the same (Service Provider Website), the Service Provider may collect information directly from you.
When you provide additional information to the Service Provider directly, then the use of your personal
conditions, and other documents. AFPL shall not bear any responsibility for it. You are advised to read
the terms and conditions of the Service provider’s Website before its usage. AFPL is not
responsible for, shall have no liability for, and disclaims all warranties whatsoever, expressed or
implied, related to the Service Provider Website, including without limitation to any warranties related
to performance, security, stability, or non-infringement of title of the Service Provider Website
(including site content) or any controls downloaded from the Service Provider Website. AFPL shall not be
held responsible for any damages the User may suffer as a result of using the third-party
- Any payment made erroneously by you or any erroneous transfer shall
be subject to Refund and Cancellation terms.
- AFPL has taken proper care and precaution to make the
customer(s)/borrower(s) information secure/reliable. AFPL shall not be held responsible for any
liability that may arise out of any such error in the information. The information of the
borrower/customer is extracted from the application and
details submitted by the borrower/customer.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the User to ensure that the
use of name and password is kept confidential and not
disclosed to any third party, including any representative of the AFPL, or its agents and shall take all
possible care to prevent discovery of the password by any person.
- AFPL may suspend services on the website for any customer at its sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. In
such an event, the user shall contact AFPL offices for any clarification.
- AFPL has offered online payment privileges to its borrower/customer without any charge. However, AFPL reserves the right to levy
any service charges as applicable from time to time in consideration for the services provided herein to
the user. In case the user is not consenting to any service charges then, the user may
opt-out of AFPL services.
- Without prejudice to any of the terms and conditions mentioned
above, any dispute or difference arising out of shall be settled amicably in the
first instance. Any unresolved disputes or differences shall be
governed by the (Indian) Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and any modifications thereon and rules
- AFPL shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay
in access to the Site AND service irrespective of the nature of the cause.
- All communication should be addressed to Arthan Finance Private
Limited, 307, Shah Prima, Plot No 13, Sector 02, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra-410210.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION TERMS
THIS CANCELLATION AND REFUND TERMS IS APPLICABLE TO
ALL TYPE OF DIGITAL PAYMENT.
- If the amount is debited from the
customer’s Bank Account/Card despite a failed transaction
due to any reasons, the onus will be on your Bank/Card/wallet company to reverse the amount.
- In case the customer has attempted to make an online payment of a transaction more than once and Arthan has received the
amount more than once, Arthan reserves the right to adjust it
against additional EMI towards the customer loan account.
- In case Arthan decides to
refund the excess amount, it will be through electronic mode within 1 month of the claim
- Customers will have to make an application or
send an email to [email protected] for a refund
along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making
- Customers have to claim any refund within 7 days
of the payment.
- In case a customer has more than one loan account, then Arthan
reserves the right to adjust the excess amount towards anyone/more
accounts as it deems fit irrespective of the bifurcation provided
by the customer.
- Arthan assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it
is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the
- If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by the customer is/are
incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid, and delayed.
- If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for
the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s).
- If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any
encumbrance or charge.
- If your Bank refuses or delays honoring the Payment
- Circumstances beyond the control of Company (including, but not
limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer
or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside
- In case the payment is not affected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by email.
- Arthan may in its sole discretion, for any or no
reason, suspend or terminate the use of online payment services
from any payment gateway service provider.